We are hiring video editors - apply now!
Parleh Media Group builds sports content brands that inspire and engage today's sports fans across our social and digital channels. Serving dedicated followers and creating meaningful connections with authentic and engaging content is The Parleh way.
The Parleh is seeking a Video Editor to produce sports betting-focused content for distribution across our network of social media accounts and for our clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Edit video submitted by creators including video, infographics, memes, and animations
- Apply client and sponsor branding to video assets
- Convert raw video into compelling stories that move and motivate viewers
- Routinely repurpose video assets for new campaigns
- Engage with the marketing team to revise and improve videos as part of the post-production process
- Perform all post-production work, including editing, motion graphics, text, colour correction and audio adjustments
- Deep understanding of the sports social landscape
- A general knowledge of Instagram and TikTok
- Experience in Adobe Suite of content creation tools, including Photoshop and Premier
- Skilled in content production and executing creative projects from concept to completion
- Strong sense of social media style geared toward a younger Millennial/Gen-Z audience
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- A passion for sports, culture, and digital/social media
- 1+ year(s) experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience writing captions and teasers
- Knowledge of design principles: including colour, layout, and hierarchy
- Proficient knowledge and passion of sports and culture
- A general knowledge OR desire to learn about sports betting content
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and examples of your work to Careers@TheParleh.com